Work from home • Be your own boss • Earn a good regular income
Registered childminders look after one or more children under the age of eight for more than a total of two hours a day. They do this in a domestic setting (normally their own home) for payment.
Registered childminders are inspected by Ofsted, to ensure they provide a safe and stimulating environment for the children that they care for.
As a registered childminder you will:
- Offer the children you care for a happy and inspirational environment
- See the children that you care for grow and develop
- Work in your home, choosing the hours you work and the services you provide
- Have a career where no two days are the same
- Care for your own children at the same time if you have a family
- Meet other childcare professionals in your area and get to know your local community
- Join many thousands of childminders providing high quality childcare
For more information email visit Early years and Childcare jobs or contact firstname.lastname@example.org