Qualified Nursery Nurse/Assistant
- Type of work
- Teepee Day Nursery
- Bracknell RG12
- Working Pattern
- Full time
- Date posted
New Year? New role? Want to grow and develop your career at an award-winning, Ofsted Outstanding nursery? Then read on.
This is full time position, for a special practitioner who holds either a Level 2 or Level 3 and who is looking for their next move. We are looking for someone who is dynamic, has the ability to work as part of a team, be able to use your initiative and time manage your day effectively to ensure the smooth running of our nursery.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team and to work closely with the Nursery Manager, the management team and Director.
The nursery has an excellent reputation and we want to maintain the excellent standards that the nursery has already been accredited for when we received ‘outstanding in all areas’ in our last three Ofsted inspections. We have just received a Platinum Quality Counts award and Gold Investors in People.
You will be someone who is mature, experienced and focused on delivering excellent standards of care with a natural ability to work as part of a team and always be willing to go above and beyond.
Location: Teepee Day Nursery, Pembroke, Bracknell, RG12 7RD (on 4 lion, 171, 172, 194, 412 routes + car park)
- Very Competitive Salary - we pay well for the right people :-)
- Full training, for your induction and ongoing career progression
- Uniform – come rain or shine
- Cooked meals
- Social events
- 28 days holiday + more for long service
- A pension
- A supportive workplace
Hours: 40 hours a week
- Full and relevant Level 2 or 3 in early years/childcare or above
- DBS certificate/ Clean criminal record
- Motivation and aspiration to grow further in early years
(All the following can be obtained through our nursery) :-)
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Paediatric First Aid certificate
- Safeguarding children certificate
We are also looking for someone who....
- Has a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special.
- Is able to laugh at jokes they don't understand, or don't find funny!
- If a child requests that they be a captain of a pirate ship, they will be the best pirate captain they can be!
- Doesn't have to have the ability to be able to sing in tune, but must have the confidence to sing out of tune in front of a crowd.
- Must be able to distribute warm hugs, as and when required.
- Must possess the skills required to rapidly count the heads of numerous moving small people. This is of the utmost importance.
- Must be comfortable entering public places on the way home from work, with unknown substances on their clothing.
- Must have the ability to pretend to eat playdough creations realistically. This is an essential requirement along with drinking numerous cups of pretend tea.
- Must have the ability to read a ten page story, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page.
- Must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day.
- Loves being outside come rain or shine. At Teepee Day Nursery we love the great outdoors and we are proud to be a forest school setting.
- Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no other job quite like it.
If the above sounds like you, and you think you fit the criteria, we would love to hear from you!
- Discounted/free food
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Contact Name
- Roop Sagoo
- Contact Phone
- 01344 360 0601
- Contact Email