- Type of work
- Teepee Day Nursery
- £19,000 - £23,000 (depending on experience)
- RG12 7RD
- Working Pattern
- Full time
- Date posted
Looking for a new role at an amazing nursery? What to work as a Room Leader at an award-winning, Ofsted Outstanding nursery? Then please read on.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a well-established team as a Room Leader, working closely with the Nursery Manager, Deputy and rest of the management team.
This is full time position, for a special practitioner who holds a Level 3. We will support you giving you training and mentoring to required to flourish in your new role. We are looking for someone who is dynamic, has the ability to work as part of a team, be able to use your initiative and time manage your day effectively to ensure the smooth running of our nursery.
You will be someone who is mature, experienced and focused on delivering excellent standards of care with a natural ability to work as part of a team and always be willing to go above and beyond.
- Full and relevant Level 3 in early years/childcare or above with some post-qualification experience,
- DBS certificate / Clean criminal record,
- Motivation and aspiration to grow further in early years and take on a managerial role.
(All the following can be obtained through our nursery) :-)
- Basic Food Hygiene certificate,
- Paediatric First Aid certificate,
- Safeguarding children certificate.
- Post-qualification study eg Forest school Level 3, EYP/EYT, relevant Level 4 or 5.
Teepee Day Nursery has an excellent reputation in and around Bracknell. We work hard, as we want to maintain ourexcellent standards. The nursery has received ‘outstanding in all areas’ in our last three Ofsted inspections. We have also received a Platinum Quality Counts award and Gold Investors in People in 2019.
Location: Teepee Day Nursery, Pembroke, Bracknell, RG12 7RD (on 4 lion, 171, 172, 194, 412 routes + car park).
- Very competitive salary - we pay well for the right people :-)
- Full training, for your induction and ongoing career progression,
- Uniform – come rain or shine,
- Wellbeing package, including onsite acupressure massage,
- Employee Assistant Programme,
- Cooked meals,
- Social events,
- 28 days holiday + more for long service,
- A pension,
- A supportive workplace.
40 hours a week
We are also looking for someone who....
- Has a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special.
- Is able to laugh at jokes they don't understand, or don't find funny!
- If a child requests that they be a captain of a pirate ship, they will be the best pirate captain they can be!
- Doesn't have to have the ability to be able to sing in tune, but must have the confidence to sing out of tune in front of a crowd.
- Must be able to distribute warm hugs, as and when required.
- Must possess the skills required to rapidly count the heads of numerous moving small people. This is of the utmost importance.
- Must be comfortable entering public places on the way home from work, with unknown substances on their clothing.
- Must have the ability to pretend to eat playdough creations realistically. This is an essential requirement along with drinking numerous cups of pretend tea.
- Must have the ability to read a ten page story, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page.
- Must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day.
- Loves being outside come rain or shine. At Teepee Day Nursery we love the great outdoors and we are proud to be a forest school setting.
- Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no other job quite like it.
If the above sounds like you, and you think you fit the criteria, we would love to hear from you!
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Discounted/free food
- Company events & social hours
- Wellness programmes
- Company pension
- Childcare discount
- Contact Name
- Helen Kinch
- Contact Phone
- 01344 360601
- Contact Email