I do school drop of and pick ups from Harmans Water School. I charge £4.25 per hour or £40 per day for full time places. Non smoker, have a pet tortoise . I have a wide range of indoor and outdoor toys for all ages. I offer a happy family environment. Enjoy going to Mother & Toddler groups. Ofsted Inspection Grading: Good.
Jefferies, Samantha Jane
Who to contact
Where to go
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 4.25 Per Hour
- Has Provision
- Has Provision
- Has Provision
- Offers 2 year funded places
- Offers 3 & 4 years (15 hrs) funded places
- Offers 3 & 4 years (30 hrs) funded places
- No vacancies at present
- Date updated
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times Details
- 7:30 - 18:30 Monday to Friday
- TV/Video, Enclosed Garden, Computer(s), Quiet Room, Sleeping Area, Play Room, Garden Apparatus, No Pets
- Offers pickups
- School Pickup
School Pickup School AM PM Harmans Water Primary
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 17/10/2007 Care Satisfactory 14/05/2012 Inspection (Early Years Register) Satisfactory 29/01/2015 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good 30/11/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
- Local Offer Age Bands
Early Years (0-4 years)
Primary (4-10 years)
Secondary (11-16 years)
Junior (7-11 years)
Local Offer Description
- 1: How does the setting identify children with additional needs or SEND?
- 2: How will I be informed / consulted about the ways in which my child is being supported?
- 3: How will the setting adapt the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum for my child's needs?
- 4: What teaching strategies does the setting use for children with additional needs or learning difficulties?
- 5: What additional support does the setting provide for children with additional needs or SEND?
- 6: How will the setting monitor my childs progress and how will I be involved in this?
- 7: How do you ensure children with additional needs or SEND can be included in the same activities as other children, including trips?
- 8: How accessible is the building for children with mobility difficulties / wheelchair users?
- 9: How will you support my childs transition to a new setting or school?
- 10: How does the setting assess the overall effectiveness of its SEN provision and how can parents / carers take part in this evaluation?
- 11: Who should I contact if I am considering registering for a place at the setting?
- 12: What arrangements does the setting have for feedback from parents / carers, including compliments and complaints?
Last updated: 14/05/2019
Please note that the Bracknell Forest Services Directory includes some information and links to third party internet websites which are controlled and maintained by others. Bracknell Forest Council is not responsible for the accuracy of the information in the services guide and cannot be responsible for the linked external sites. Bracknell Forest Council does not represent or warrant that its web site or any other web site accessible via the Bracknell Forest Services Directory is virus free.