I am a fully registered childminder in the owlsmoor area, with both full and part time spaces available. I work around the needs of parents aswell as their child's needs within the ability to be flexible with times and days they may need.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
Where to go
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 5 Per Hour
- 5p/h food at an extra cost of 50p breakfast £1 per meal. (Lunch and tea). Snacks included in price.
- Has Provision
- Has Provision
- Offers 2 year funded places
- Offers 3 & 4 years (15 hrs) funded places
- Offers 3 & 4 years (30 hrs) funded places
- Offers Tax Free Childcare
- Range of vacancies
Vacancies Age range Places 0 – 11 Months 1 – 4 Years 4 – 8 Years 8+ Years 3/4 years (15) 3/4 years (30 hrs)
- Date updated
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times Details
- Open all year minus xmas eve and day
- no smoking household, Colouring, Children work to the early years foundation stage, Vegetable patch, Nature Walks, Very homely setting, Construction toys, Constructive Play, Walks, Outings, Outings in summer, Cookery, Cooking, Outside Play, Conservatory as Playroom, Outdoor Play, Visits to local Parent & Toddler Groups, construction, Visits To The Library, Daily organised activities, Paddling pool/waterplay, Painting, Countryside location, Parent & Toddler Groups, Crafts, Park visits, Creative area, Decking area, Dedicated Playroom, Play Area, Play Equipment, Play House, Dancing, Educational games & activities, Playgroups, Enclosed Garden, Playhouse, Play kitchen, Play Room, Dressing up, Playdoh, Prentend kitchen, PS3, Puzzles, Football, Face Painting, Playstation, Farm, Ride on toys, Games, Quiet Area, Free Play, Freeplay Toys, Garden Play, planting and watching plants grow., Sand and Water Play, garden toys, Sand and water play area, Gardening, Sandpit, Role Play, Garden & apparatus/toys, Garden Play, Have a car, Sensory Area, Secure Garden, Slide, small trampoline, Homework assistance, Soft ball play, Singing/Music, Sit in cars, Home cooked food, Sleeping Area, Home Corner, Sleeping Room, Home role play area, Indoor Play Area, Activities, Activity equipment, Hot meals provided, soft play visits, Songs & Rhymes, Access to public library, Songtime, Storytime, Keyboard/musical instruments, Structed Play, Arts & Crafts, Attend weekly Childminders Drop-ins, Supervised indoor & outdoor games, Sports Equipment, Table footaball, Baby Toys, Tea & coffee, squash & biscuits, Learning about nature, Learning through play, Baking, Large Garden, Baby changing, Baby Corner, Large Out-door Play Area, Bedroom cots, Bikes, Library Visits, Bird Watching, Toddler groups, Literacy & Numeracy activities, Board Games, Lego building, Television, Toys & equipment, Messy play, Breakfast available, train set, Book Corner, Tortoise, Local Park, Books, Toys, Lunch, TV, Musical Equipment, Chalk and colouring board, Musical Instruments, Multi-Sensory Room, Trikes, Music
- Offers pickups
- School Pickup
School Pickup School AM PM Any Local Nursery Owlsmoor Primary School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest ofsted inspection report
- Inspection history
Inspection History Inspection Date Inspection type Inspection Outcome 08/01/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement
- Local Offer Age Bands
Early Years (0-4 years)
Primary (4-10 years)
Secondary (11-16 years)
Transitions to Adulthood (16+)
Junior (7-11 years)
Childminding services in the owlsmoor area
- 1: How does the setting identify children with additional needs or SEND?
- 2: How will I be informed / consulted about the ways in which my child is being supported?
Children's progress will be recored via child learning journeys available for parents to read whenever they wish as well as having verbal talks.
- 3: How will the setting adapt the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum for my child's needs?
- 4: What teaching strategies does the setting use for children with additional needs or learning difficulties?
- 5: What additional support does the setting provide for children with additional needs or SEND?
- 6: How will the setting monitor my child's progress and how will I be involved in this?
- 7: How do you ensure children with additional needs or SEND can be included in the same activities as other children, including trips?
- 8: How accessible is the building for children with mobility difficulties / wheelchair users?
- 9: How will you support my child's transition to a new setting or school?
Providing children with talks of courage and what to expect when changing setting to attend school will be spoken about aswell as children being able to attend school environments by collecting other children that may attend the setting.
- 10: How does the setting assess the overall effectiveness of its SEN provision and how can parents / carers take part in this evaluation?
- 11: Who should I contact if I am considering registering for a place at the setting?
- 12: What arrangements does the setting have for feedback from parents / carers, including compliments and complaints?
Last updated: 24/05/2019