About this service
Bracknell Stroke Recovery Service provides high quality information, practical advice and emotional support following a stroke. Whether you are a stroke survivor, carer or family member, we will begin working with you after a stroke. We will continue to provide the support you need, both at home and in the wider community.
This service offers:
- coordinated support throughout your stroke journey
- home visits
- leaflets, factsheets and information about Life after Stroke Grants and benefits
- help with returning to work
- assistance with accessing local leisure and social activities
- ongoing support for families and carers, and links to other organisations and networks.
Who is this service for?
This service is for stroke survivors (including TIAs/mini-strokes) of any age, and families and carers of people affected by stroke, living in and around Bracknell. We also offer services across other areas, so please contact us also to find out what support we can offer in your area if you are not a Bracknell Forest resident.
Who to contact
Contact Name - Steph Smith
Contact Position - Stroke Association Support Coordinator
Telephone - 01344 306177
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - www.stroke.org.uk