The Pathfinder Employment Programme supports individuals to find work
Bracknell Forest Homes 'Pathfinder' Employment Programme
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Sarah Findlay
- Contact Position
- Employment Advice Coordinator
- 01344 382819
Where to go
- Bracknell Forest Homes
- RG12 1RE
- Free car parking at the front of the building
- Lifts and Toilet facilities on site
- Refreshments available in the sessions
- Other notes
As part of our Customer Investment Programme, Bracknell Forest Homes are working with The Skills Trust, to deliver the Pathfinder Employment Programme to help our customers to find work.
Bracknell Forest Homes customers will receive priority for places, but residents of Bracknell Forest Council can also apply to be added to a reserve list.
- Extra Drop-In Day sessions, to support applications or any other actions
- Additional ongoing one-to-one support is also available.
- If suitable, work placements with Bracknell Forest Homes, or external companies can be arranged.
- Anyone within the working age can apply.
- Learners are required to attend all sessions where possible to gain the most from the course
- Free to take part.